The Michigan Interscholastic Cycling Association is our racing league. While many of our racers choose to race throughout the year (and you’ll see their pictures throughout our News & Photos page, Facebook Group, etc.) the key to our team is our participation in the fall MiSCA race series. MiSCA functions as the Interscholastic State Championship for Michigan, and is our state’s sole youth-only racing series.
For many of our team members, racing is a new thing. For others, racing is something they’ve done throughout childhood. Regardless of where you are in your racing career, from first-timer to first-degree shredder, the Coyotes has a space for you.
2019 Race Schedule
MiSCA Schedule – Fall 2019
- August 25th – Addison Oaks County Park, Rochester, MI
- September 8th – Fort Custer Recreation Area, Augusta, MI
- September 15th – Brighton State Rec. Area, Brighton, MI
- September 29th – River Bends Park, Rochester, MI
- October 6th – Merrell Trail, Rockford, MI
- October 13th – Bloomer Park, Rochester, MI – State Championships
Other Races in Michigan
This is not a comprehensive list. It is, however, a list of races/series that Coyotes have entered in 2018-19.
- Michigan Mountain Bike Association Championship Point Series – Michigan’s longest and oldest race series runs all spring/summer/fall.
- Barry-Roubaix – The world’s biggest gravel race
- The Michigan Gravel Race Series – A series of gravel races
- The Iceman Cometh Challenge – The world’s biggest one-day MTB race.
- Short’s Brewing Fat Bike Series – 4 races. In snow. Up North.